Expect the unexpected and make it interesting

This incident happened while I was one of the Key member of hoisting a big Musical Event with famous singers from India. All our members were very busy making the arrangements from the morning till late afternoon.I was sitting in the front row the venue.The event hall had a huge crowd. The inaugural function was about to begin any time. I was sitting by side of famous singer and suddenly my best behalf rushed to me and whispered we forgot the Flower Bouquet. I didn't know what to do at that moment. She suggested let us send our dependable friend for getting the Bouquet which was around five hundred meters away. I had a doubt whether he will be able to find the shop fast. I was not at peace, so I too ran back of him. I do not wanted to take any risk. My car was in the entrance itself, but it was difficult for me to take it out from there. My friend took his car and we managed to reach back in ten minutes. My friend's son was waiting near the entrance I rushed to the seat and the start of programme got announced. In this running around confusion I have noticed that I missed my inaugural speech note slip in this hurry. The anchor invited us to the dias without any further delay. I recollected my speech and spoke without the note or my reading glass. The speech came out well and got lot of  appreciation from friends later. I have avoided the boring normal speech reading by note pre-prepared content and that too without the spectacle. I feel it was a Blessing in Disguise. I remembered during one of the previous occasion I had difficulty in reading the note with glass and dimmed light. Thank God, everything went well and I saved my face & the event was grand success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN EVER LASTING MEMORY

HOW TO CHANGE THE WORLD BY LOVE